Counseling addresses the concerns of teenagers experiencing:
- Stressful classes or teachers
- Anxiety, worries, and fears
- Alcohol and/or drug misuse or abuse
- Frequently changing moods
- Constantly tired
- Divorce of a parent
- Death of a loved one — grandparent, parent, sibling, friend
- Relationship problems with family members, friends, or romantic partners
- Problems fitting in
- Feeling misunderstood
- Difficulties performing academically
Family responsibilities, maintaining friendships, and engaging in romantic relationships: teenagers are pulled in all directions. Transitioning from an adolescent to an adult encompasses complete emotional, physical, and maturity shifts that aren’t easy to go through alone. I can provide necessary support.
No matter what your concerns are, I will listen to what’s going on in your life and help you find better ways to cope.